Monday, April 26, 2010

Do you Suck Cock? Do you Eat Your Own Cum?

Wife just left on a short business trip and I haven't sucked a guy in a few weeks. I generally blow only one guy anymore. He's the only one that has a place and its easy enough to work out, but damn, he's not available tonight, I ALMOST BEGGED to suck his cock. Oh well, instead I am sitting at my desk in my office, jacking off. Guess I will just have to eat my own cum.

It's not so bad, I do it about once a week. Youreally should try it. I know most of the guys here say the same thing, Yes, I agree its a hot idea, until I cum then it's over and I am not eating it. Work on it. Start by freezing some. I found that if you cum into an old 35mm film container it hides pretty easily in the freezer, that or a baggie. When you are ready to jack off, take it out and start, you will be ready to swallow your cum asap. as you get closer, put the cum, it will probably still be frozen-at least it is with me, I am ready to cum in about a minute when I know that the cum is going into my mouth. Let the cumcicle melt in your mouth as your cum, and shoot your fresh cum back into the container to refreeze. After you do this a few times, it becomes more natural. For me, it was about 3 weeks before I was ready to eat it warm, right out of the hose.

1 comment: