I can't believe it, I gave my wife EVERY opportunity to cuck me, the surprise is she would have cucked me, with me. We are on a trip to sunny Miami. Last night we were in our hotel in a rooftop bar, sitting alone in a secluded corner under the stars, drinking champagne. I leaned over to her and said, "Does your husband know that you are here in Miami, drinking this fine wine with me?" She said, "I would never do that to you." I took it a step back and said, "Yes, but it would be fun if you called me when you were away on business and told me that you did." "No, never, I would never do that," she said.
Damn, damn, damn. Not only will she not cuck me, but she won't even pretend. Well at least she pretends to have MFM 3-somes with me, but Damn, damn, damn. I REALLY WANT her to fuck another man, away on a business trip, in a hotel room in our city, or in our bed. I want to know she did it. I would like to hear that she did it. I would like to lick her pussy clean of his cum after she did it, but Damn, damn, damn.
October is here
-
Happy October!
The month of Halloween! Be prepared and
find what you're going to wear out.
Happy Locktober too! Lock up that sissy clitty!
1 day ago
No comments:
Post a Comment