Sunday, August 21, 2011

Mmmmmmm, creampie today

My wife was really horny today. We make love usually once a week and today, she was ready. Me, I'm always ready. I usually shoot a really big load as I stroke, well edge a lot, but seldom cum from jacking off. Today was no different.

I had decided that I wanted to eat my creampie and I know that if I make her cum too much prior to the time I cum on/in her, she is too sensitive for me to lick, so today I brought her to the edge then started to stroke her pussy with my cock. She frequently likes me to wear a condom if we are in a hurry, saves the cleanup. She asked me to get one today and I knew if I did, no creampie. So I told her that I would and rolled over her s if to go get one, but then stopped between her legs and stroked my cock head in her slit. That ALWAYS gets her hooked, and she was, she just told me to fuck her. I asked her if she wanted me to stop to get the rubber or just lick her clean. She just moaned and wrapped her legs around me.

We fucked for a few more minutes and I knew that I was ready to eat a pie, so I pulled out of her and shot my load on her pussy lips and clit. Next, I pulled her nipple. That never fails to make her clit throb and this time was no different. She shuddered and said that makes me so hot I want a line of men to lick my cum from her. That was my cue. I slid down face to face with her cum covered pussy, one huge glob on the right side, so I started there. I licked that cum and settled in for the cum all over her clit. She came immediately, absolutely exploding in orgasm. Then she started to get into it, telling me how great it felt and asking me how I liked my cum.

Oh my God, it finally happened, I had licked her a little after i came in her before, she exploded then too, but never went that wild. She was cleavage liked it and wanted more. I have finally have the green light I have hoped for for the last 15 years. In the beginning, I tried, guys, you know how hard it is to try after you cum, but she always resisted in the first few years. Finally, I found that she was looser on vacation. During vacation sex, she wouldn't resist, but she wouldn't help. In fact, she would usually hop out of bed and run to the bathroom to cleanup. Now, I feel confident that her/my creampie is available for me to eat, I just have to do it. Wish me luck, maybe light a candle that I CAN lick her clean. I'd hate to let a perfectly good creampie go to waste because I chickened out.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh, congrats!! I wish you continued luck on this. I know how hard it is to lick it up yourself after cumming. I wish I could do it every time too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I love eating my cum any way I can get it but nothing is better than cream pie. Congrats and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used the term "creampie training" with my husband for quite some time prior to taking lovers where he would have to lick up their sperm after they fucked me. It took some time but was worth the effort, on my part. :)

    ReplyDelete